View Single Post
Old 09-20-2021, 01:28 PM

Endlessblockades is a splendid one to behold Endlessblockades is a splendid one to behold Endlessblockades is a splendid one to behold Endlessblockades is a splendid one to behold Endlessblockades is a splendid one to behold Endlessblockades is a splendid one to behold Endlessblockades is a splendid one to behold

Endlessblockades is a splendid one to behold Endlessblockades is a splendid one to behold Endlessblockades is a splendid one to behold Endlessblockades is a splendid one to behold Endlessblockades is a splendid one to behold Endlessblockades is a splendid one to behold Endlessblockades is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by phattyduck View Post
'99+ Limiteds have the immobilizer. You just have/had the anti-theft system - different things.

-Charlie
Yep - I just went down a rabbit hole on the 2000 vintage 4Runners. Moral of the story: don't lose both transponder keys!

I have had 2 vehicles stolen and the police found both to their credit. They let me know where they were and washed their hands of the matter. I had keys for both (one was a hide-a-key). One thing the PD is pretty good at is passively locating stolen vehicles - especially since around here they are generally reading and running every parked license plate their cruiser encounters while driving around from mayhem call to mayhem call. I have faith that the OP will have some luck with recovering his rig.