View Single Post
Old 09-20-2021, 01:34 PM

fourfive is a jewel in the rough fourfive is a jewel in the rough fourfive is a jewel in the rough fourfive is a jewel in the rough

fourfive is a jewel in the rough fourfive is a jewel in the rough fourfive is a jewel in the rough fourfive is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverAirport View Post
Will never have a car without a GPS tracking device ever again.
Speaking of GPS, I recently got one from my friend that was previously on one of his supras that he just sold. I haven't looked into the different options on the market, mainly because it was free, but he seemed to like it based on the cost & functionality. The company is called Bouncie. I haven't gone through the subscription process yet so I don't have any personal feedback on it.
1. Black 2002 SR5 4x4 5vz: Front Toytec Ultimate coilovers/eibach 600#, SPC UCA, durobumps Rear Bil5100/Superflex, SS adjustable panhard, PCK, durobumps Body Lift 2" 4crawler Tires 315/75/16 BFG KO2 Wheels SCS F5 Matte black 16x8 3.5bs Armor Custom bolt on rock sliders (no frame drilling)
2. Black 2001 SR5 4x4 5vz: stock
3. Black 2018 TRD Pro (wife’s): Armor Custom bolt on rock sliders (U-bolts)
fourfive is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote