View Single Post
Old 09-22-2021, 07:56 AM

Pyral has a spectacular aura about Pyral has a spectacular aura about

Pyral has a spectacular aura about Pyral has a spectacular aura about
Can Hella 450/550 handle 100 watt bulbs?

For the most part I am using the wiring kit that came with the driving lights. The only wiring that didn't come with the kit was the low voltage trigger wire sent directly to the switch and relay. I also individually grounded the lights using 14 AWG, that is good for 15 amps (but that is being conservative).

Everything is protected by either a 15 amp fuse or a 2 amp fuse on the switch side. Anyone know if I'll melt the wires using 100 watt bulbs?