Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-22-2021, 12:40 PM

mkrunnersd is on a distinguished road

mkrunnersd is on a distinguished road
Hi and I had the same issue as you and have an 05 limited V8. I think you may have the Bilstein E4-FD1-Z005B50 (600 lb rated Bilstein, # on the spring). I just removed those last weekend and had them at the highest 6 clip. This is the spring that came with my 6112 combo kit.

I read many threads and with same issue and bought the Bilstein 52-291387 (E4-FD1-Z562800 on the spring, 650 lb per Bilstein). Supposedly it is for the V8 or additional weight on Front. It raised it about 1/2" at clip 3 setting. Ride is a lot better even on broken pavement but I plan to put to clip 5 to raise another 1/2" since i'm not satisfied.

I haven't had a chance to take a photo yet but can try to for before and after. I'm running 275/70/17.

Mike
Attached Images
More rake after 1+ year of having lift. Ideal front lift options?-newrims-jpg 
mkrunnersd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote