View Single Post
Old 09-22-2021, 09:16 PM

Bandit Runner is a jewel in the rough Bandit Runner is a jewel in the rough Bandit Runner is a jewel in the rough

Bandit Runner is a jewel in the rough Bandit Runner is a jewel in the rough Bandit Runner is a jewel in the rough
Bandit Runner Build 2.0

Back in June, I put money down on a new barcelona red 2021 TRD Off Road premium to replace my old 2002 sport edition. It finally showed up at the dealership today, on my birthday! The only option I ordered was the moonroof, which I really liked in my old 4Runner. I’m a total newb with the 5th gens, so this will be a learning experience for me.

I have lots of plans for building up this 4Runner, and have been doing a ton of research. My goal with this 4Runner (like it was with my old truck) is to make it really stand out from all the rest of the 4Runners. Therefore, I plan to design and build a lot of the things myself, like bumpers, roof rack, etc.

I can’t wait to get started on this thing, but first a tribute to my old 3rd gen:

It sure was a great truck, and I miss it every day. Unfortunately it was just getting too old and rusty, so after 15 years of ownership, it was time to move to something newer. Now for the new:

There is so much new technology in this thing that I need to get familiar with, its scary! I’m an old-school kind of guy.

Stay tuned for what I hope will be an exciting build. First mods coming very soon!

Build Thread: https://www.toyota-4runner.org/5th-g...ild-2-0-a.html
Bandit Runner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote