Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-27-2021, 10:49 AM

CrazySte is on a distinguished road

CrazySte is on a distinguished road
Talking

So... after about a Month, my Wife stated that the car still felt rough,, and since i was back home from a Work Trip, i decided to to take it back to the Dealership to have it checked...

I explained very well all the symptoms and how they had not disappeared after a while as they initially expected... they kept it 2 hours and called back saying it was ready.

The guy didn't know exact details, but said they did an Update to the ECM that needed to be "recalibrated" with the new fluid.

As soon as we drove out of the dealer It feelt super smooth, even on downshifts, it is like new... i wonder what the update actually entailed though

Anyway, at this point it has been 5 months that we drive it like that, we did trips and off roading and it is perfect, i would be curious though in what the actual Software Update did the correct the previous issue.

Anyway
Glad she's OK again
CrazySte is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote