View Single Post
Old 09-28-2021, 09:40 PM

Unit 91 will become famous soon enough

Unit 91 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thGenHunter View Post

Go talk to someone else like a 6th grader. If you had read my post, you would clearly see that I already had stated I was looking at buying a true 32.7 inch tire. The tire height was never a question as I had already looked into that and landed on a tire that was, again, a true 32.7. If that was too difficult for you to comprehend, then I can't help you there and suggest you go back to grade school. I may be new to the 4Runner modding world, but I am not new to turning wrenches. I've built heads/cam Vette's, Vipers, a 1000+HP Vette, and just sold my twin turbo Viper.

Go talk down to someone else.
Wasn't meant to be talking down to anyone. Maybe that info is helpful to someone else.

You seem super fun. Not to mention secure with yourself. Good luck, cap.
Unit 91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote