Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-03-2021, 05:57 PM

Nate_Drives_Cars will become famous soon enough

Nate_Drives_Cars will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthPark View Post
What is required to run a winch with the intercooler? Or is that even needed with an after market bumper?
The bumper options with a procharger setup are pretty limited. A lo pro bumper is about all you can run. I am running the C4 lo pro with the clearance cuts. ATI/Pro-charger offers a "winch compatible" intercooler setup that mounts differently. At the time of ordring the kit I did not plan on adding a winch, but now I am definitely adding a winch so depending on clearances of the dimensions of the winch and the bumper... I may be forced to order the winch compatible intercooler. We will see when the time comes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthPark View Post
How is the switchpro/powertray/arb wiring working out with the battery relocation? I see you modified the tray a bit and have it mounted in reverse. I was kind of curious what I'd have to do with a power tray installed in the standard spot (but no arb dual at the moment)
Well, the 20-21' have a fuse bus on the positive battery terminal that makes things a little more tricky with the switchpro connections & battery relocation. Ultimately I used a kicker marine fuse bus with blue seas marine fuses to replace the bus at the terminal. The picture of the kicker fuse bus in my photos was a necessity. The flipped power tray needed to be cut a bit and drilled to fit my application but it had all the basic components needed to bolt it up.
www.youtube.com/natedrives_
Nate_Drives_Cars is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote