Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-05-2021, 11:47 PM

5thToy is just really nice 5thToy is just really nice 5thToy is just really nice 5thToy is just really nice

5thToy is just really nice 5thToy is just really nice 5thToy is just really nice 5thToy is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gouranga View Post
ya the SL is 1lb heavier than the k02 in same size but its not the same size in real life size.. the k02 look like small twinks next to the SL falkens side by side
my roommate has them and its a joke lol my tire looks way bigger more square and looks more like a 285 k02 than a 265in real life that is

on paper ya both are 265s and the flakens are 1lb heavier but in real life you will see why its 1lb heavier lol
There is a structural difference between SL and C load. The C would be expected to weigh more.

By most accounts, it's a great tire. I don't dispute that. In stock size SL though, it is 5-7 lbs heavier than most P rated ATs.

Last edited by 5thToy; 10-06-2021 at 12:48 PM.
5thToy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote