Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-09-2021, 03:52 PM

99 Silver is on a distinguished road

99 Silver is on a distinguished road
I am new to the T4R world. Got the wife a 99 SR5 2WD and we are loving it. Had the opportunity to ride in the back seat and was Not pleased with the ride. I believe suspension is original. Looking to replace components.. I know I should do most everything.

Its a DD so not looking to get crazy with it but Briefly looked into the Bilstien 5100s 0-2" lift(will be keeping it at 0 lift) It seems like this is a decent upgrade from stock without getting too custom.
Is this accurate?
Should/Do I need to replace the coils as well??
Probably will get new bushings and stuff.. What else should a T4R Noob but decent home mechanic know?

All suggestions are welcomed and appreciated!!
99 Silver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote