View Single Post
Old 10-12-2021, 09:10 AM

Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all

Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtremluck View Post
We get it, you want an easy solution to a not so easy problem. Just like other things in life you get what you put into things. So if you are ok with a splotchy beam pattern with bright foreground lighting all good.

One thing to call out here though is doing a LED or HID projector retrofit is not as expensive or hard as you think. It cost me just over $400 and a weekend and the results were well worth it.
Fine on cost and I 100% agree it is a much better option, but tearing apart and potentially ruining my factory headlights is just not something myself, and I'm sure most others, are comfortable with or care to do. Also, it's not even that I want an easy solution. The solution I'm happy with just happens to be easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Too Stroked View Post
I've got to ask. What do you mean when you say they "look terrible?"
Did not want halogen "yellow" color bulbs. They look terrible on a cool new vehicle.