View Single Post
Old 10-13-2021, 02:43 PM

mkrunnersd is on a distinguished road

mkrunnersd is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by originalg00kster View Post
I am currently on 5100's all around with OME 884/895. Idk about 5 inches of lift in the front? Maybe he was still on 31" tires? I have the same settings as him, first notch recommended setting.

onto my next question, would you guys swap out the rear springs when upgrading fronts and rear shocks? I have 6112's and 5160's sitting here waiting to be installed. But I was wondering if I should upgrade rear springs as well? I don't mind the 895's. I only have a custom swing out in the back.
Just thought i'd let you know my experience with the 6112s.
If you are running 6112s with a V8 4th Gen, you might only get 2" lift depending on the spring with the 6112s. I had to swap my springs with the higher rated ones by Bilstein P/N 53-291387 B12 to get close to 3". I think 3" is the max for 3112 at least for the V8.

Mike
mkrunnersd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote