Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-15-2021, 02:59 AM

RTRSPRFTR is on a distinguished road

RTRSPRFTR is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kc15842 View Post
Thanks, it looks like these are for allow wheels I sure hope they fit the KMC wheels I have. I'll first try 4 and see what happens.

Thanks again
ya definitely keep us updated. when i last looked into this i was told 4th gens required 5 tpms. even putting all 0's for spare didn't work (this hack would work with 5th gens only because most years and trims except for limited just had 4 tpms). so alt was to put 5th tpms in pressurized canister or to just forget it and bypass system entirely (Write-up: How to Disable (Bypass) the TPMS)

also to program new tpms yourself as well as to perform other functions w car, def look into bootleg techstream. more info here: How-To: TechStream In 5 Minutes | IH8MUD Forum
also in case others end up exploring techstream, depending on cable you buy, after doing edits in techstream vsc trac and vsc off lights often light up. if so, you'll need to perform zero point calibration (on level ground) within techstream as well.

Last edited by RTRSPRFTR; 10-15-2021 at 03:21 AM.
RTRSPRFTR is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote