Notices

View Single Post
Old 10-15-2021, 04:30 PM

NCHornet is on a distinguished road

NCHornet is on a distinguished road
Factory TomTom Head Unit With Navigation $125 North Carolina

As the title says, up for sale is a factory TomTom head unit with navigation. I love my 4Runner but the biggest negative was no navigation. Took me awhile to find this one and I jumped on it for a couple reasons. Since it came out of an 08 4Runner install would be very simple in my 07. The seller told me that he removed it from his 08 about a year and a half after he bought it and it had been stored in a box for years. The best part was that he also had the factory trim piece as well as the original owners manual. He purchased a complete system and when the shop removed the head unit they didn't just unplug the connectors. They kept both the head unit connector and the vehicle side connector and cut the wires a couple inches back on the vehicle side.

By doing this it meant that if it was installed in a different model vehicle that had different connectors you would be able to splice in the correct connector on the vehicle side. Whenever I can retain the original factory connections I always do exactly that. The week before having it installed I found a deal to good to pass up on a Pioneer Double Din and had it installed. Now I can pass this great deal on to another 4Runner owner that misses navigation, lol!!!! If you don't know much about these the display section is easily removed from the head unit and it can provide walking navigation while your away from the vehicle. My asking price is solid and it's exactly what I have in it. I have seen these go for higher amounts and I've only seen the trim piece included a couple of times.

If you happen to be local to King, NC we can do a face to face transaction or I will mail it via USPS Priority Mail for $15. If it hasn't sold by the end of the weekend it will be placed on Ebay. Fastest way to reach me is by email at [email protected] . Thanks for looking and I hope you have a great day.
God Bless
NCH
Attached Images
Factory TomTom Head Unit With Navigation 5 North Carolina-rad-1-jpg  Factory TomTom Head Unit With Navigation 5 North Carolina-rad-2-jpg  Factory TomTom Head Unit With Navigation 5 North Carolina-pxl_20210914_113040862-jpg