Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-17-2021, 09:41 AM

2021nightshade4x4 is just really nice 2021nightshade4x4 is just really nice 2021nightshade4x4 is just really nice 2021nightshade4x4 is just really nice 2021nightshade4x4 is just really nice

2021nightshade4x4 is just really nice 2021nightshade4x4 is just really nice 2021nightshade4x4 is just really nice 2021nightshade4x4 is just really nice 2021nightshade4x4 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate_Drives_Cars View Post
I have made some decisions on the build and placed some more orders.
This week after learning that HP Tuners was not able to pull the stock tune file from my ECU, I was pretty bummed and had to make a decision.

Do I....

A. Remove the pro-charger kit and re-assemble the 4R and put it back on the road.

OR

B. Decide quitting is for quitters, double down and use the downtime to take the build to the next level.

If you know me... this was a quick decision.

I placed a substantial order from Total Chaos for a front & rear long travel suspension system 3.5+ Race Series w/ long travel king bypass shocks front & rear & long travel king coil-overs. I will upload the parts list for it shortly.

Along with the Suspension decision, I was able to acquire a set of -38 SCS wheels that I will fit with 35x12 Nitto Trail Grapplers.

I also placed an order for Fiberglass ADV fenders that I expect to have by the end of the month.

Once I have completed the install of the long travel system, fenders & 35's... as well as have fitted the front and rear bumpers & winch I will revisit the removal of the procharger kit. BUT for now I pray twice a day for a ECU TSB from Toyota.

ETA for all these parts is first week of November. (yes... king parts as well )

Payment: CHECK [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2021nightshade4x4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote