Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-17-2021, 08:59 PM

leftyguns21 will become famous soon enough

leftyguns21 will become famous soon enough
Why I always carry. I enjoy going out and take photos and often times I will have $5-6,000 worth of camera gear with me. Recently I stopped off to capture the moon rising behind the Denver Int'l Airport on a road on the west side of the airport. It does not dead end any where so you can use it to basically cut through. There are no houses or businesses even remotely close. I was parked with my camera set up all alone and no one near by to see anything going on. A truck with 3 ‘kids’ sped by me heading north. I thought nothing of it, they were just cutting through. Until a few mins later that same truck had turned around and coming back the other way to pass by me again. There is nothing up there so why did they go up the road then turn around to come back so quickly. Its a long road so I can see them in the distance speeding back towards me. As they got closer I went to the passenger side of my car opened the door and made it obvious I was reaching in my glove box. They drove by much slower this time and thankfully continued on their path not to be seen again.
Did they have bad intentions circling back, who knows. Would I have got in a shoot out with them if they stopped and got out, most likely not. Just having the protection and the threat of the protection hopefully is enough to keep me out of a bad situation.
leftyguns21 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote