Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-20-2021, 04:36 PM

somenoise is on a distinguished road

somenoise is on a distinguished road
hey all, looking for some advice here. I recently had complete IMS suspension kit installed by a shop with a great reputation that was specifically recommended by Dobinsons. I must admit I was a bit hasty in inspecting the work during pickup (something I know better than to do (or so I thought) but am now concerned that maybe the bushings were not tightened enough during the install.

I took them on a mild fairly rutted trail and they were squeaking like crazy. I gave the bushings a closer look and they look not nearly as tightened down as I've seen elsewhere. I've attached pictures below.

Couple questions:
1. Am I right that these don't look right?
2. Is this something I can just tighten on my own or do I need to take it back to the shop and ask them to re-do them?

all input/recs are greatly appreciated
Attached Images
Dobinsons IMS Struts and Shocks - Adjustable Height Monotubes - 5th Gen 4Runners-01_rl_close-jpg  Dobinsons IMS Struts and Shocks - Adjustable Height Monotubes - 5th Gen 4Runners-02_rl_wide-jpg  Dobinsons IMS Struts and Shocks - Adjustable Height Monotubes - 5th Gen 4Runners-03_fl-close-jpg  Dobinsons IMS Struts and Shocks - Adjustable Height Monotubes - 5th Gen 4Runners-04_fl-wide-jpg  Dobinsons IMS Struts and Shocks - Adjustable Height Monotubes - 5th Gen 4Runners-05_fl-full-jpg 
somenoise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote