Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-20-2021, 05:57 PM

Redwood Forest is on a distinguished road

Redwood Forest is on a distinguished road
Thanks for this and pointing out the weak spots. Just took delivery of a 2022 TRD ORP. I also plan to keep it for a long time. Have been rustproofing my cars with Krown for years and it's a good product. But like anything else it's only as good as it's application. Pretty much drove it straight from the dealership to Krown requesting special attention to fogging the inside of the frame. They obliged as they were happy I had pulled the skid plates and spare beforehand. This was after battling the dealership over why their electronic rust gizmo was utter garbage. So a few questions. Have been hand spraying the frame afterwards through the holes as best I can noticed many holes in the frame. You mentioned plugs for some holes can you narrow down which holes? Also noticed the foam strip at the bottom of the rad thinking of pulling it right out talk about a salt sponge. Guessing its there only to max air flow. After marking and pulling out the cam bolts and having it realigned do you feel you altered the alignment? I'd like to do this also but thinking of using marine waterproof grease on the cam bolts. Salt sucks.
Redwood Forest is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote