Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-22-2021, 11:54 PM
Banned

hallcs will become famous soon enough
Banned

hallcs will become famous soon enough
Wallet in back pocket?

I took my wallet out of my back pocket 20 years ago. Best driving decision I ever made, I carry it in my front left. Had a friend that was complaining that driving more then an hour was killing him. Hip and leg pain were unbearable. I asked him to pull his wallet out, the thing was 3 to 4 inches thick, I kid you not. I asked if he understood lifting one hip that high was causing the problem. He has been fine ever since. Maybe not an issue for you but hey, it's a thought.

My 2021 venture with lumbar support and softex seats is ok, not the best but not the worst. Silverado and Outback were the most comfortable seats for me.
hallcs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote