View Single Post
Old 10-23-2021, 06:49 PM

Iron duke has a spectacular aura about Iron duke has a spectacular aura about

Iron duke has a spectacular aura about Iron duke has a spectacular aura about
Finished a much needed project after the 861's...a reverse camera. This one I bought from amazon for 40 bucks and it works amazing, couldn't be happier. I edited the width of the lines to go with the vehicle, hardly any lag from when you put it into reverse, and is just as clear in the night as in the day. I wired mine to the tail lights, so it doesn't even take up a charging port. I used the included double-sided sticky tape to place it on the ash tray, and so far so good. Only took about 30 minutes, and I didn't have wire strippers either. Definitely a great mod that could save you from a rear end collision.

Also wanted to flex my working clock lol

Another project I'm starting today is a drawer system. My interior design major girlfriend is helping me make it look decent and got me some of the supplies needed for my Birthday. After a Lowe's run, we made some handles from paracord, got the slider system, 2x12 lumber (measures 1.5"x11") for the supports, and have some plywood that needs to be cut to size. Just need to make the drawers after the platform is put together and sliders installed.

Iron duke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote