View Single Post
Old 10-24-2021, 11:39 AM

fourrunnerbill is on a distinguished road

fourrunnerbill is on a distinguished road
Passenger side rear window not working

Hello,
I have a 2016 TE and the passenger side rear window doesn't work from either the master switch or door switch. The fuses are OK. I removed the door panel and sort of right in the middle of the door behind the blue plastic covering is a 10 pin connector. I believe this goes to the 10-pin connector on the window motor. The repair manual shows B (+12V) and Gnd on two larger gage wires and the UP signal on pin-10, Down on pin-17. When one of these signals is asserted low the motor goes in the corresponding direction. I put a voltage meter on the B and Ground and 12V was indeed there ok. But I don't see any voltages changing when the master switch is used to activate the window (with ignition on of course). So I think the ECM drives these signals, not sure what's the next logical step to trouble shoot this since the repair manual doesn't seem provide any details sufficient to trace where these wires go.

Anyone had any success trouble shooting this?
Thanks

Last edited by fourrunnerbill; 10-24-2021 at 07:21 PM.
fourrunnerbill is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote