Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-27-2021, 07:31 AM

Vansnxtweek will become famous soon enough

Vansnxtweek will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachpins34 View Post
Ah man, that's too bad. I'll be sticking with my Land Cruiser rear shocks, but I actually just ordered the coilovers, BUT WITH THE 600lb SPRING!!! LOL

If the 550lb felt stiff for you, I'm thinking the 600lb will be way too rough.

Do you think you will keep your coilovers or swap to another set up soon? 12 months is too long for me to wait for the Kings...
Well, as crappy as the rear shocks were man, I'm kind of thinking the same applies to the shocks/struts they are using in conjuction with the springs for the coilovers. They may be valved crappy, or too stiff or something. It may not all come strictly down to the spring rate of the spring. A lot of people have used those 600 lb springs over the years with positive results so don't write em off just yet! I hope they work for you man.

P.S...and yeah I couldn't wait 12 months either haha, as much as I dream of having those Kings. I think I'll keep rolling my setup for now just because I don't want to tear it all back apart. I think if I were to do anything I'd just put some Bilstein 5100s up front to match the rear. Those babies really do ride smooth.
Vansnxtweek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote