Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-28-2021, 10:12 PM

Bluesky 07 has a brilliant future Bluesky 07 has a brilliant future Bluesky 07 has a brilliant future Bluesky 07 has a brilliant future Bluesky 07 has a brilliant future Bluesky 07 has a brilliant future Bluesky 07 has a brilliant future Bluesky 07 has a brilliant future Bluesky 07 has a brilliant future Bluesky 07 has a brilliant future Bluesky 07 has a brilliant future

Bluesky 07 has a brilliant future Bluesky 07 has a brilliant future Bluesky 07 has a brilliant future Bluesky 07 has a brilliant future Bluesky 07 has a brilliant future Bluesky 07 has a brilliant future Bluesky 07 has a brilliant future Bluesky 07 has a brilliant future Bluesky 07 has a brilliant future Bluesky 07 has a brilliant future Bluesky 07 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by y=mx+b View Post
Pretty much haven't done anything to the 4runner recently. I've got an extra day off this weekend, so maybe I'll get to the sliders or spindle gussets, but probably going to take it easy. School, work, and band all together has been kicking my butt this past week.

Also this is the 200th post on my build thread yay

Might have mentioned, I started driving the bus for the local town and this is really one of my favorite jobs ever. These are technically transit coaches, but their primary function is to be the "school bus" for the neighboring apartments to VT. Something about it is just so much fun

The bendy bus! These are really interesting, since it doesn't drive like a regular trailer. Behaves much different, but its not very difficult to drive, which I believe is due to the center joint (essentially the hitch) being so far behind the rear axle of the front section vs how towing with a truck or suv would be. I think they're almost easier to drive than the 40' straight buses

The not so bendies: a 40' and 35' pictured here.

Heres a full stuff (bus knelt) on a 305/70r22.5, essentially a 40x12" tire. Wheel wells are absolutely massive for these bad boys (note: someone else lightly curbed this tire, not me lol)
You going to lift the bus? ;-)
Bluesky 07 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote