Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-29-2021, 09:31 PM

GearJunkie88 will become famous soon enough GearJunkie88 will become famous soon enough

GearJunkie88 will become famous soon enough GearJunkie88 will become famous soon enough
Adding Panoramic View Monitor

Last week I test drove a SR5 Premium that had the $600 “premium package” installed. This package includes the Panoramic View Monitor which has downward facing cameras in each side mirror and a front-facing camera in the grill. This gives the ability to see forward, sides, and a birds-eye view. I bought a different color SR5 that didn’t have the PVM installed but the sales guy said it could be installed anytime though the parts department. I called the parts department today and the guy said he didn’t see a part number for the PVM. I assume there are a few parts needed for this add-on. Does anyone happen to know what parts are needed? I guess mirror cameras, front camera, and some module that plugs everything into the stereo. Anyone have access to part numbers?