Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-29-2021, 09:33 PM

_Moose is on a distinguished road

_Moose is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rageandlove View Post
Update. I take it down to the dealer ("we need 10 days to get the part so we will book you an appointment in 2 weeks"). Leave it there all day.

They call in the aft and say "we don't have the part; come get your car."

SMH as the kids say.

Then they say the thing is backordered for potentially a few months due to demand.

Which leads me to believe this is borderline a recall, if they are replacing so many of them they can't keep them in stock.
You're not wrong, but I guess I got lucky... In a way.

Jakeepoo3 was right about a lot of things, however I still can't find that dreaded "Clunk."

My bushings are indeed bad, but WD-40 Silicon Spray, soaking every rubber bushing I could find, even the ones way underneath the 4Runner around the rear axle. The sound was gone immediately.

However my vehicle is out of warranty and I only developed it after around 40k (Now at 43k).

my 2019 TRD ORP had an ICON Stage 3 (or 4) lift done to it by DSI Automotive: DSI Custom Vehicles As a show vehicle for SEMA. That's how I bought it, and while Toyota said they would warranty it till 35k; I have a feeling that they would be all "ThE sUsPeNsIoN dId It."
_Moose is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote