Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-30-2021, 07:41 AM

SlvrRnnR will become famous soon enough

SlvrRnnR will become famous soon enough
Another vote here for a Jackery setup.

I have a smaller Dometic (since its just me or me +1 use) and use it with the Jackery 500 (into 12V Jackery input, Jackery into rear 12V of the 4runner).

When stopped for longer periods of time or once to destination I'll plug the 100W panel in (crack the rear window 1/4" for the cable) and hopefully it's sunny. Then things remain topped off.

When not traveling the fridge and Jackery go inside for backup/poweroutages/garage use.

If I was doing longer trips (now usually just long weekends) I'd consider the 1000W or 1500W Jackery and a bigger fridge but so far great set up for me. I added the cover to the Domestic and that helped even more with efficiency in keeping it cool during warmer months.

Jackery is a solid unit. I'm always considering quality 1st, then portable/mobility and also weight/space.
Attached Images
T4R5G Premium Dual Battery - NOT Hardcore-img_4433-jpg 

Last edited by SlvrRnnR; 10-30-2021 at 10:02 AM.
SlvrRnnR is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote