Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-31-2021, 02:59 AM

meeksodorifto will become famous soon enough

meeksodorifto will become famous soon enough
Hey fellow PNW-er. 3 tires I can recommend that I have personally ran. Wildpeaks at3w, goodyear duratracs, general grabber ATX.

I am currently on duratracs right now and it has performed well the last 2 winters dealing with slush and lots of rain here in the pnw. Great looking tire as well. That said, it's the loudest between the 3 tires I've owned but still reasonable for city/daily commuter.

Grabber atx's are my second favorite, similar tread pattern as ko2s but for some reason they just perform better in the rain and snow we get here in the pnw. Noise gets louder as the tire ages but nothing too crazy. Another good looking tire If that's part of your decision making.

My most favorite and will probably purchase again for my next set? Falken Wildpeaks at3w. Conquered everything I threw at it on and off road, be it summer or winter. I think the rubber compound formula they use plus the sipping and tread pattern just makes it work. That said, it was the heaviest tire out if what I have ran (E load) and the treadblocks aren't as agressive as the other two tires I have mentioned. Quietest tires I have ran as well, but got louder towards the end of its life. I would recommend this to you based on what your needs are. A perfect do-it-all tire that is quiet.

Hope that helps
Energy suspension front bumpstops // GY Duratracs load D 285/70/17 // TRDP Wheels // RSG angled sliders // front lower bumper vinyl wrapped black // DIY roof rack + ARB 1250 awning: https://www.toyota-4runner.org/3502577-post43232.html
meeksodorifto is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote