Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-31-2021, 02:31 PM

Farzad_K is on a distinguished road

Farzad_K is on a distinguished road
So, after some searching, YouTube watching, I have contacted a couple of local Overlander Outlets and prices are very high. One has given me at estimate of $6,000 (US) with 50% of it being just labor. Another one will be giving me an estimate this week and I am not holding my breath.

The toughest thing to get done right is properly passing of the heavy gage wires from the engine compartment to the other end of the vehicle. I have watched some videos and it isn't something that I can do without spending a lot of time learning, and it isn't something that I can trust just any shop to do.

Maybe if I could find a good shop I can just ask them to do the main cabling without connecting to anything at any end, then I can figure out the rest and maybe even take it back to them to do other parts of this in steps so that I can afford it.

Hey, just for laughs, I have a couple of schematics of the system that I think can work and I have attached them to this message. Well, hopefully not just for laughs, and at least also for discussion.
Attached Images
T4R5G Premium Dual Battery - NOT Hardcore-dual-battery-system-png  T4R5G Premium Dual Battery - NOT Hardcore-dedicated-lithium-png 
Farzad_K is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote