Thread: I'm Back
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2021, 02:45 PM

DallasTRDPro is a glorious beacon of light DallasTRDPro is a glorious beacon of light DallasTRDPro is a glorious beacon of light DallasTRDPro is a glorious beacon of light DallasTRDPro is a glorious beacon of light DallasTRDPro is a glorious beacon of light

DallasTRDPro is a glorious beacon of light DallasTRDPro is a glorious beacon of light DallasTRDPro is a glorious beacon of light DallasTRDPro is a glorious beacon of light DallasTRDPro is a glorious beacon of light DallasTRDPro is a glorious beacon of light
I'm Back

I could have gone darker with the tint since the beige interior makes it look lighter, but I ran limo tint all the way around on my Outback and night driving was really dark. I also wanted it to look legal. So this is 20% all the way around.