View Single Post
Old 11-10-2021, 02:51 AM

mrkothegigolo is on a distinguished road

mrkothegigolo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGordo View Post
Disclaimer: I know its 'ricey' and expensive.. but seeing the Meso one, Id rather the authentic TRD one. This would be for the vehicles with keyless start, not adding keless start to a vehicle without.

Looks like the Hilux model fits plug and play:
Part # MS422-00003

5th Gen Toyota 4Runner (2014-21) Push Engine Start/Stop Red TRD Button – KTJO 4x4

Anyone tried it?
Not sure if you're commited to the TRD logo but AJT has one. It says for the Tacoma but I think it fits the 4Runner as well. I don't have it yet but I've been eyeing it. Have their Key Fob and I like it.

Products | ajt-design

If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough
mrkothegigolo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote