Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-12-2021, 12:38 PM

chiefersutherland is on a distinguished road

chiefersutherland is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by texas4rnr View Post
We ALMOST got a used one because there are literally NO new ones available and the wait can be brutal! That's the only reason they are getting away with it. Glad you got a deal!

We lucked out and got a new one though. The dealership said it was the last ORP they were likely getting any time soon because of the chip shortages.

Covid really gave us the huge middle finger. The gift that keeps on giving (coal)
I have to imagine I was one of the last group of folks in 2021 to get one for less than sticker lol. Thanks Costco!

But honestly, I hate how well the 4Runner is selling. It disincentivizes Toyota to develop the 6th gen. My biggest complaint with my 4Runner was its underpowered engine and the 5 speed. I get they are reliable, but they are not enjoyable to drive. I live at altitude with hills/mountains so the effects of both are really pronounced.

Anyway, back to the third gen build
chiefersutherland is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote