View Single Post
Old 11-20-2021, 04:15 PM

TRDTommy will become famous soon enough

TRDTommy will become famous soon enough
I received mine the other day. The box I received was in good condition and looks exactly like the box i have from the dealer. But the individual boxed filters from the dealer do have a more bold printing on them compared to the amazon box. Hologram stickers look the same as the dealers. And as mentioned above. The filters from amazon do have a lighter color. Both the amazon and dealer squeezed about equally. On the amazons, 3 out of the 10 filters have 43 pleats and the rest have 44. The dealers are mixed also, some having 43 and some 44. Overall the amazon filters do look high quality and I will not hesitate to use them. Not bad for the $8 bucks.
Sherpa Crestone roof rack
TRDTommy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote