View Single Post
Old 11-21-2021, 10:19 PM

Forged_Runner is on a distinguished road

Forged_Runner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayofsi View Post
hi, yes it was my rear sway bar endlinks, they somehow went bad on some new under 3k mile end links..
Glad to hear that it wasn’t anything more, my kit arrived in the next week and I’m stoked to see how the install will go. Anything needed other than upper control arms? I wouldn’t assume since it’s just moving everything forward but I thought I’d ask before I’m mid install and need parts.
Forged_Runner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2