Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-22-2021, 03:50 PM

Jrunr will become famous soon enough

Jrunr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearJunkie88 View Post
@Saker - Thanks for the link. I read through the 500+ posts. @Jrunr - I see you're looking for the same wire I am.

So... buried in the thread Saker referenced... Post 55 is a photo of the plug that is the LED headlights (both low and high beam). Post 106 has photos of the plug with wires in it. This photo is from 2021 SR5 model that only has LED low beams. There are 2 wires in that plug (red and black). Both wires are on the right side of the 4-pin plug. In the 2022 model with LED low and high beams, I think there are 4 wires (trying to do this from memory, so I'm not 100% sure at the moment). Perhaps the left pins in that 4-pin plug are for the high beams??? The seals around those wires look pretty tight so I'm not exactly sure how I can get a multimeter on them.
The other thing I was thinking is that the companies selling the Morimoto XB Gen 2 headlights have a special wire harness that comes with them for use in the models with the Bi-LED headlamps. They should have the information you seek. I would call them, but not at the international rates I would be charged from over here in the sandbox…. Maybe that would be a way to find out??

Anyway, I hope this helps and I look forward to seeing how you upgrade your lights. I am a lighting fiend so this is a lot of fun for me!!! Lol