Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-22-2021, 09:25 PM

Bandit Runner is a jewel in the rough Bandit Runner is a jewel in the rough Bandit Runner is a jewel in the rough

Bandit Runner is a jewel in the rough Bandit Runner is a jewel in the rough Bandit Runner is a jewel in the rough
I mentioned earlier about customizing my SCS Ray 10 wheels. I'm doing this by creating fake beadlock rings that bolt onto the wheels. I started with 4 squares of 3/16" thick aluminum sheets. I designed and built a circle guide for my plasma cutter, to ensure getting perfect circles cut.

After a lot of cutting, grinding, filing, and sanding, this is what I ended up with:

I also bought longer bolts and painted them black:

Here is one of the rings bolted onto the wheel.

And a preview of what it will look like on the 4Runner:

The rings will be painted red to match the 4Runner color. I drop them off Wednesday to get powdercoated.

Build Thread: https://www.toyota-4runner.org/5th-g...ild-2-0-a.html
Bandit Runner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote