View Single Post
Old 12-03-2021, 09:59 AM

JoeT4R is a glorious beacon of light JoeT4R is a glorious beacon of light JoeT4R is a glorious beacon of light JoeT4R is a glorious beacon of light JoeT4R is a glorious beacon of light JoeT4R is a glorious beacon of light

JoeT4R is a glorious beacon of light JoeT4R is a glorious beacon of light JoeT4R is a glorious beacon of light JoeT4R is a glorious beacon of light JoeT4R is a glorious beacon of light JoeT4R is a glorious beacon of light
Alright, I’ve been running my SS 1.2 (classic system) for almost 95K miles, an have 5100’s in the front & rear. Getting curious about the Tokico’s p/n 48531-69417. Is now a good time to swap them out? Not wheeling my rig anymore these days, mainly daily driving and have the family in it more often. Lots of long distance driving as well. Is it worth the time/investment/effort? Will I notice any difference In overall ride quality? Opinions, please, especially those with the SS 1.2! Thanks in advance
JoeT4R is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote