Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-07-2021, 09:40 AM

RichinRidgewood is a splendid one to behold RichinRidgewood is a splendid one to behold RichinRidgewood is a splendid one to behold RichinRidgewood is a splendid one to behold RichinRidgewood is a splendid one to behold RichinRidgewood is a splendid one to behold RichinRidgewood is a splendid one to behold

RichinRidgewood is a splendid one to behold RichinRidgewood is a splendid one to behold RichinRidgewood is a splendid one to behold RichinRidgewood is a splendid one to behold RichinRidgewood is a splendid one to behold RichinRidgewood is a splendid one to behold RichinRidgewood is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmnorm2 View Post
Yet, you bought a '20 4runner... I would think you would know exactly why people buy the 4runner. I could have bought whatever I wanted even at higher price range (x5, Q7, Cayenne) or any of the American options in the 50k price range.

Yet, I bought my '21 4runner fully aware of it's outdated drivetrain and features... So, why did you? There were plenty of other options with way better drivetrain and feature in 2020.
I seriously considered the European imports as well as other Japanese manufacturers however most do not have a 6500 GVWR rating. They are all significantly more expensive. Infinity lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgetful View Post
Those compare more to the highlander. A lot of 4runner owners should have bought highlanders imo...
Nope. Reread the post and check the specs. Explorer/Aviator are REAR WHEEL DRIVE PLATFORMS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearJunkie88 View Post
Do Jeeps have automated steering, reverse monitoring, adaptive cruise control, front collision avoidance, etc? Do you think jeep owners complain that the next-gen jeep looks just like a 2002 jeep? (These are real questions, btw)
Except for pointing out that Toyotas are generally weird looking who said anything about looks compared to years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterFoo View Post
once I saw the screen name...
Quote:
Originally Posted by srsrogerissrs View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by srsrogerissrs View Post
Real question. If you were looking for a feature rich, independent front and rear suspension, modern SUV. How the hell did you end up in a 4runner?

Like every other thread you've started on how much you dislike your 4runner, take advantage of the market and sell it. Move on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmnorm2 View Post
ah, i should have been paying more attention. The troll of trolls.. A troll that doesn't know its a troll?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvo Jimmy View Post
Old bumper sticker down my way.
We don’t give a s@@t how they do it in Jersey.
Or FL for that matter
🥱🥱🥱🥱
Quote:
Originally Posted by mc813 View Post
Have 4Runners EVER been on the bleeding edge of technology? Hell, my 2015 4Runner didn't have automatic headlights (neither does my 2019), whereas my 2005 F150 did. If anyone buys a 4Runner to have the latest tech, good fuel economy, 10-speed transmission, etc. then they are barking up the wrong tree.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02SE View Post
It sounds like it's time for the OP to sell his 4Runner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy556 View Post
Huh. If I were to go to a Ford dealership, only thing I would be looking at is a Bronco Squatch. None* of that cuckhold shit you mentioned matters to me. Obviously you should have purchased a Highlander or Rav4.
I want to know about diff lockers, gear options, wheel travel, RTI scores, skid plates, clearance angles, sway bar disconnects, transfer case gearing, tires
*Except engine, the T4r motor is reliable but pathetically underpowered by modern standards.

fan boys lol

RichinRidgewood is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote