Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-07-2021, 09:46 PM

Blackwatch has a spectacular aura about Blackwatch has a spectacular aura about

Blackwatch has a spectacular aura about Blackwatch has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnofpeace View Post
Ive considered this myself...personally i came down on the side of the ONLY next vehicle i'd get would be an LC200/Lex LX...since im hanging onto my old F150 anyway

however, if i were looking, may i offer this idea...a 2020 or 2021 tundra TRD off-rd is looking for a good home too. Like Land, they aint making the V8s anymore, and we already know those can get you to half a million miles if you need it to. the big 4dr version is Sequioua-SUV size inside, and if you can put up with a little less state of the art gadgets, it is as sweet driving as most anything out there.

If it were my money, that's what i would do.
I do like the 21 Tundras but they are more than a used one now. In Canada you can't charge more than msrp on new vehicles but can rip people off on used ones. So used Tundras, 4runners etc are more expensive now when they are 2 years old than new ones. And I do have to draw the line somewhere on mpg, the 4runner is about as hard on gas as I want.
Blackwatch is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote