Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-10-2021, 08:28 PM

wreckedrex is on a distinguished road

wreckedrex is on a distinguished road
I was looking for something similar for my 03 sport, ended up with 5100s and fj fronts/eibach +1 rear and I'm reasonably happy with it. I do some mild fire/forest service road driving, but for the most part it's highway miles. Regardless of which dampers you choose I'd suggest some sort of spring replacement, mine were flogged and the truck would be in the bump stops. The truck had 200k on the factory parts though, so I guess ymmv.
wreckedrex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote