View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 01:55 PM

rpm773 is an unknown quantity at this point

rpm773 is an unknown quantity at this point
>Do you by chance have an remote start added to the truck?

Nope, no remote starter.

> It almost sounds like it's taking some time to build brake pressure. Try turning the key on, waiting for a few seconds and then start it. See if it does the same thing...

I'll have to test that. The problem is that once the beep goes off and the lights go out, I do not observe this problem happening again until the next day. So I don't know if the beep/light thing happens until it's already happened, and then I can't recreate it again. But I'll play around with it and see.

The only other thing I'll add is that I've had intermittent problems with my tire pressure sensor, or so I suspect. The light comes on when it's cold out, and stays on until I get moving on the highway. So I figured that's because the tires are under-inflated and driving heats them up...but when I check they are all above 30 psi...even the spare.

So maybe this is an issue with the ECU or something...
rpm773 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote