Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-15-2021, 02:46 PM

willyd520 will become famous soon enough

willyd520 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3bears View Post
nice story and am glad your getting your old rig back. I had a friend who did something similar but with an old land cruiser.

that rack may have been mounted to the roof in such a way that you might have some holes to deal with. I actually like the full racks and will be putting one back on my current rig. I camp a lot and sometimes haul long materials.

I also like the FJ wheels better than the mt you want to put back on. we all have our own taste

but it is neat that you are getting our old rig back.

nice Christmas present for you
Thank you!

From what I've researched on the rack and in speaking with the owner, it looks like it's installed using the stock holes. This would be incredibly ideal as I can just remove it and install a stock one.

The MT's aren't for sure - I've been pondering just getting some basic black steel wheels and rocking those or the stock wheels again. We'll have to see how it looks with the ARB bumper on it and what I want to do with it from there. Don't mind a little bit of chrome!
willyd520 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote