Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-28-2021, 01:17 PM

Inv4drZm has a reputation beyond repute Inv4drZm has a reputation beyond repute Inv4drZm has a reputation beyond repute Inv4drZm has a reputation beyond repute Inv4drZm has a reputation beyond repute Inv4drZm has a reputation beyond repute Inv4drZm has a reputation beyond repute Inv4drZm has a reputation beyond repute Inv4drZm has a reputation beyond repute Inv4drZm has a reputation beyond repute Inv4drZm has a reputation beyond repute

Inv4drZm has a reputation beyond repute Inv4drZm has a reputation beyond repute Inv4drZm has a reputation beyond repute Inv4drZm has a reputation beyond repute Inv4drZm has a reputation beyond repute Inv4drZm has a reputation beyond repute Inv4drZm has a reputation beyond repute Inv4drZm has a reputation beyond repute Inv4drZm has a reputation beyond repute Inv4drZm has a reputation beyond repute Inv4drZm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aemravan View Post
Is anyone else on here getting their inbox littered with AUXITO messages from Bill asking to evaluate their product?

Over the last couple of weeks I have like 15 messages of slightly different format and it's getting kind of annoying.. The recent one reads "Toyota-4runner sponsor AUXITO invites you to evaluate product"

Hi, Friend!
Thank you for taking the time to read this letter.
Please give me two minutes to decide whether you need to cooperate with us after reading it.

My name is Bill and I am the senior manager of the Official AUXITO brand website (AUXITO Automotive Lighting | Yours Ahead of the Ultimate Choice), not a third-party platform. Founded in 2016, we specialize in providing high-performance LED bulbs for cars, trucks, SUVs, RV's headlight, turn signal light, brake light, fog light, backup reverse light, interior map light, dome light, etc.

We are looking for KOC/KOL to help us review products at Toyota-4runner. Of course, AUXITO is also one of the sponsors of Toyota-4runner Forum. Are you interested in modifying your lights, we have Toyota corresponding LED bulb kits, also the latest 2022 design headlights, signal lights, and so on.

If you are interested in our products, we will provide you with the best products for free for installation testing. In exchange, I need you to post on the Toyota-4runner forum and need to post in the form of text+pictures+links to share AUXITO products.

If you are interested in this and are willing to cooperate with us. Please tell me the following information:
1. Your e-mail and your name (I require it to send you products to receive logistics information)
2. Tell me the Year/Make/Model of your car? I will carefully choose the suitable LED Light for your car.
3. Please tell me the type of bulbs you need to install and test, such as headlights or fog lamps. For the first time, I can send you 1-2 products for free for installation and testing and Post on the forum.
4. Your address and phone number (I need to create an order for you and send the free product to you)
5. If you do not believe in this cooperation invitation, or do not want to establish a cooperative relationship with us, please do not reply to this email, thank you.

The new year is approaching, I wish you and your family happiness and a happy new year.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Greetings
Bill William
Auxito.com
[email protected]

If that isn't a red-flag message.. I don't know what is.. but maybe I'm wrong.
I've received 'only' 3 messages. You must be one of the popular kids.
Inv4drZm is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote