Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-02-2022, 02:11 AM

Keirik is on a distinguished road

Keirik is on a distinguished road
I came from a 2014 grand Cherokee and an 09 grand Cherokee before that. Never again.

Traded in my 2014 with 230k miles on it. Now, that sounds nice right? I had what they used to offer called a maxcare lifetime warranty. It legit was lifetime. Bumper to bumper. Literally covered everything not wear and tear.
Head unit replaced twice (once after a month into ownership). Countless water pumps broke. Headlight ballester on both sides (forcing you to replace the entire headlight assembly), hemi engine torn apart and rebuilt at 120k miles which was a 9k repair but cost me 100 deductible, engine mounts replaced, two different oil leaks, suspension problems they never could solve, etc. You get the picture. I miss the small bells and whistles but still.

Traded it in for 7k for a 21 pro and never looked back. They just don’t put those things together anywhere near as well.