Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-03-2022, 09:22 PM

jim4runnerny is on a distinguished road

jim4runnerny is on a distinguished road
Old post, but I just had this exact issue occur on my 2020 4WD 4Runner Limited with 15000 miles. I have an appointment on Monday to have this looked at. Note that it happened to me after the vehicle sat for a day in cold weather (~10-20 degF). I'll let you all know if it ends up being a master cylinder for me as well.

Jim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih8fizzix View Post
This just happened now. On my 2020 SR5 4x4 with 11k miles.

Display says anti lock system malfunction visit dealer. braking power low,drive start control failure visit dealer.

Will take it in Monday when the dealers open. Has this happened to anyone before? I drove the car this afternoon and moved it from the drievsy to the street. Wife got in to drive it, and called me saying all these warnings are lit up. So random. She’s driving it now and says it’s driving fine, not sure if it’s because it’s brutally cold here so sensors are just acting up. It’s been between 0 and like 10 degrees all day and the car sits out.
'10 4Runner Limited (sold)
'01 4Runner Sport (sold)
jim4runnerny is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote