Super Moderator

CJ3Flyr will become famous soon enough
Super Moderator

CJ3Flyr will become famous soon enough
Re: Noob looking to buy

Quote:
Originally posted by hewinutah
Hi All,

I am a Toyota 4Runner noob and I am looking at a 03 4gen V8 Sport model with 77,000 miles.

Are there any areas of the truck I should be concerned with? aka Any know problems?

I have been searching the web and have not found much information on 4runner problems. Every car/truck has them, the 4Runner just seems to have far less. Hence my looking to buy one.

Thanks!
Welcome! Overall they are as your research indicated. I love mine. As for 'known issues' not many. Look at the stickys in problems and warranty section. Skim the maint section too. Read this too: http://www.toyota-4runner.org/showth...threadid=44498

The V8 has a timing belt due at 90k so include that as you budget.

CJ3Flyr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote