View Single Post
Old 01-13-2022, 08:57 AM

D'arce will become famous soon enough

D'arce will become famous soon enough
Whichever machine you end up getting, one accessory I would suggest springing for up front would be a gun with a flexible tip. If your welding on your frame your gonna be upside down and sideways down there and the flexible tip will allow you to get into tight spots much easier.

Just FYI, the rear coil brackets I got from Toyota for my frame repair were not 1/8". More like 3/16" and if you want to weld on a Barnes diff cover or similar they are pretty thick as well. You may end up doing multiple passes over the same weld to get it sealed up and flux core would be a pain because you have to clean the slag off between passes. I use flux core on my tractor and such out in the field where the gas would be blown away and useless.
D'arce is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote