Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-14-2022, 07:56 PM

subzjc is on a distinguished road

subzjc is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Running4TheRunner View Post
LOL I'm a new member but been on this site for at least a year and a half sometimes every day for months at a time me and my kids bought a 98 4Runner off of friends as an SUV never had foreign car before and everything of it just knew it was a driver soon realized that it had value and not the monetary value . So sorry doing what we do with everything we have taken apart I started with my kids so Deadpool airbags out I guess they hurt some bad things about everybody so I said sure we'll fly through the windshield like ourselves in the rest of us have many years before so pull the airbags out pulled the whole dashboard off start looking at all these wires trying to figure out what they are did the and Yanked 80% all water looms cut open all knobs switches control units plastic Hardware brackets gone listed on eBay or scrap of course everybody at the hotel that we do that I thought we were crazy cuz it was 3,000 wires hanging out the front of the truck . You know wile driving back and forth to work everyday like this you know a gigantic mess of wires hanging all over my lap and cockpit not to mention absolutely nothing works headlights when she wipers AC nothing but the motor and drivetrain moving this tweeter shack on wheels . That was just the beginning we kept on driving and deleting everything I mean everything seats bumpers grill all interior all mechanisms . Anything that didn't make her move . Anything that did was pulled cleaned inspected studied and/or rebuilt paint torque back down . The others still thought we were crazy and ruined a perfectly good vehicle. Mean wile I valued the fact that during this project I was going to have the opportunity to teach my children everything I know about machines , tools and added imagination . That we can do anything and that everything on this earth was built by some just like us and all derived from natural elements of the Earth . And I'm always learning as well and it's all good and we're blessed to have a welth of information . So the deal was every anytime you could say we should or could we the answer was never no we can not but always yes we'll do it or disgust to something suitable mostly atleast . So striped and sold all parts not needed to us and put the money into materials some old man emu heavy duty springs Bill Stein shocks and less then half life 32" mud tires 20 hockey pucks . Sheet metal truck bed liner paint welding wire sandpaper title switches LEDs you know everything and thousands of pounds of scrap metal and hardware a new tool here and there had mostly all tools stored some where bassoons forced them all right to our hotel room and turn that little log cabin into a machine shop for the drill press was next to our head the metal was lying in the walls various parts and Hardware everywhere while there's chop saws table saws metal brakes you know everything for about 8 months . So we build our own dashboard grill seats panels electric controls you know the most rugged reliable off-road machine which also had LED lights flat screen TV you know with all custom stainless mountings waterproofing but still maintaining the minimalist way so running down the road nobody knows what kind of vehicle it is and look inside everybody thought that I was in the military cuz it look like a military vehicle never really understand it because even if I wasn't in the military it's not like I brought my truck home with me anyway the thing is gnarly I mean everything perfect just the way we want if anything ever goes wrong I get pinpoint The wire report that malfunctions why malfunctioned before I even roll till Coast everything works every light every function that we want operate smooth we've done everything custom and we understand this machine very well and it's truly ours that's the first foreign car we've ever had bought for $700 sold more then that in unwanted parts and dropped more then that on the ideal suspension and materials . So it's complete just planes for locking diffs maybe new controll arms but you know we got our tool boxes chained hanging from the roof 12000lbs winch 3000watt power inverter all tools / spare parts and equipment welder enough to live forever without outside resources . From the base materials on board we can create anything in a perpetual Ideal . And it's all good we're fully loaded catching 2 to 3 feet of air going 50 mph with no doors cages for windows water up to the dashboard I'm the middle of the south jersey pines . Anything that broke was repaired in the wood nomatter if it took a few hours or a few weeks . We love it and my daughter and 2 boys took pride in it because they bent welded and taped and grinded as much as I did littlery . Now they got real life skills and knowledge that is far beyond anything I expected starting out . Even more at the ages 7 8 and 9 then I had just a few years earlier . So you know of course quit the job Mobile mechanics the new one it's better and everyone believes beacuse they watched this whole project happen around the clock littlery in our motel parking lot . Still crazy tweeters but now you can jump in and let's rage some trails and travil from one town to the next thru farm boundary trails that no one know existed . Back to worshipping the earth and nature the eternal goal even in a highly populated New Jersey. Don't tell me this town ant got no heart we just gotta poke around . Anyways I'll tell you what happens in the next chapter where we move back out to Centralia Pennsylvania to worship more earth ps. Running some help some advice maybe some parts you know all that stuff but we're on our way somewhere to .....
yeah man you need to try to make paragraphs and stuff cause the is not readable, jus sayin
subzjc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote