Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-29-2022, 07:40 PM

Asylvester is on a distinguished road

Asylvester is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianSD_42 View Post
It's amazing to me that so many Americans are willing to sacrifice children's education to hopefully prevent what is likely a very small percentage of fatalities among adults mostly 50 years and older. Sacrafice the future generation to save the old?

If this distance learning is continued in the fall Millions of American children may be so behind in math and reading that they will never catch up to what would have been.

I am not blaming anyone, especially not teachers or parents but I think we all need to be honest about what these stay at home orders are doing to the children.

And we should ask ourselves is it really right to sacrafice the young to save a tiny percentage of the old?

Keep in mind that just today University of MN published a report estimating that over 50 million (up to 15% of US pop) have ALREADY been infected. What does that say about the death rate? Well at a minimum it is much much lower than the crude fatality numbers.

So there is a very good chance all this damage is behing done to children and 1) the virus will still spread and 2) the virus is very dangerous but nothing like the crude death numbers imply.
I agree with Brian SD. I think so much of this is over the top and the kids are paying the price. As Brian says, over 50 million have been infected yet the media and gov’t have been silent on natural immunity, something we all learned early on in our 8th grade science class. The obsession over the vaccine is mind blowing and the utter disregard for natural immunity tells me that it’s driven by money. It doesn’t help that many of the mainstream news media outlets are sponsored by the big pharma vax makers. I blame the media for ramping up the fear on this virus. I had Covid so I refuse to get the jab. I would have gotten the jab if I never got covid tho. Now that we have a vax NOTHING should be shut down, especially schools! Lastly, thumbs up to the recent trucker convoy in Canada to protest the political tyranny that Covid has brought to us. I stand with them for freedom!
Asylvester is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote