View Single Post
Old 02-01-2022, 11:19 AM

Jakeepoo3 has a spectacular aura about Jakeepoo3 has a spectacular aura about Jakeepoo3 has a spectacular aura about

Jakeepoo3 has a spectacular aura about Jakeepoo3 has a spectacular aura about Jakeepoo3 has a spectacular aura about
Cracked radiator and radiator core support

Scratched a tree with my radiator in the forest off roading. I cracked it badly at the bottom in the middle of the forest solo! Drove it off the trail to the nearest dirt road about a mile or two away. Hoping someone would drive by me and get me some assistance. No phone signal. Anyways I drove it until the temp gauge got to hot and shut it down to preserve my mint engine. Two days later I finally got found and home. I filled the radiator with water and it pours out the bottom immediately. I wanted to see if the engine would start before pulling the radiator out but it would only crank and not start. The engine oil is clear and new so I really hope I didn't do any damage to the engine. I'm pretty sure the truck won't start with a busted radiator???? Is this right? I wanted to hear my engine run ugh just to make me feel better. My poor girl! Anyone have experience or knowledge on this subject?
Jakeepoo3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote