Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-02-2022, 12:36 AM

sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of

sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of
Yea yea I have seen them all.

Just so you know, you can import stuff into Canada up to 10 years newer than into the US. So guys are buying used trucks or cars and storing them Canada, once they hit the 25 year rule the import them into the US.

I think I’m going to lock this one down tomorrow. Have a call scheduled with them to get it up on lift and do FaceTime so I can at least get a good look at it before burning the wad of cash.

Vehicle details - 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado at Selden Motors Willow Grove - Selden Motors
sleepydad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote